Who we are
MECATER is an engineering consultancy firm operating in several countries around the world in the field of mining engineering and particularly the management of liquid and solid discharges
“mining waste and water management”.
We continuously strive to:
- Promote partnership and adapt to our clients’ culture
- Anticipate trends for innovative inspiration that meet our clients’ business needs
- Be proactive problem-solvers who evolve, modernize and adapt
- Be at the forefront of technical development in our fields of activity
- Foster a stimulating work environment and embrace a high-performing culture
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
MECATER Engineering's Quality Management System (QMS) refers to the ISO 9001 version 2015 standard.
- The core business of MECATER Engineering, namely: engineering studies, research and development and business development;
- Support activities, namely: administrative management, skills management and information and equipment management
- Continual improvement.
- Satisfy its customers by offering them quality services, in accordance with international standards ;
- Preserve and develop its resources;
- Ensure continual improvement of its expertise and services.
Tunisia / France
we are always at your disposal for any information requests
At the start of its activity, Mecater worked exclusively for the ERAMET group in the Nickel mines in New Caledonia and in the Manganese mines in Gabon. With a current workforce of 35 engineers and technicians, Mecater has succeeded in diversifying its customer base and in building the loyalty of the Glencore group with its subsidiary Koniambo Nickel, the Imerys group, the Vale group with its subsidiaries in New Caledonia and Indonesia.